- Description: Socket streaming video-chat application, which could control sex toys at the same time
- Platform: Android, STC12 singlechip
- Award: First prize in Unique Hackday 2014
- Relating Techniques: TCP Socket, Node.js, Camera API, Graphic API, Java, STC12C2052, Bluetooth 4.0
Duration: 2014.2.23 - 2012.2.24
- Team member: Hongkun Leng, Jialin Liang, Su Li
- The rapid development of IoT(Internet of Things) influence our life impressively. Attracted by the ubiquitous trend, we were eager to take our part.
- The rise of open source hardware, Raspberry PI Arduino and other existing ARM, 51 platform, made the development of new IoT device easier and more powerful. Under this circumstance, we chose STC12 as the hardware platform and connected it with Android application through Bluetooth 4.0
- There had been some existing IoT toy products. However they lacked some essential features such as video chat and voice chat, which we considered critical for a IoT toy.